Daedalus Thread Updated

8:30 PM

The Daedalus Thread has been updated with a new, easier-to-get-around look. Due to the high-volume of new readers from the past year the demand was there. Also, the site will be a more all-round comprehensive access point into everything I do, including my teaching into shamanic practices (see Casa de la Runa). It is likely to grow and change more in the year, but this is a good start.

I will be blogging much more in the future....even if it's just to post snippets of what I am currently working on, which is two books: one fiction, one non-fiction. On top of writing two books I am working it as a single dad and looking for some land to exercise my hippie-inclinations. Oh . . . and I have been playing music with a great set of folk called The Bohemian Dandelions . . . I may make a page to post some of the music we are making.

Sorry I've been neglectful Daed Threaders . . . been a crazy transition from 2012 to 2013.

Peace.

Until the next post, here's some jaguar medicine:


You Might Also Like

0 comments